sexta-feira, fevereiro 15, 2008

Vista Up and running

Ohhh my my my!! I can barely hold my fingers!! I'm now writing from a recently installed Windows Vista and if surprise could be seen, a person on the moon could see me glowing tonight. I installed Vista directly connected to the Internet and still no sign of virus. It's running wonderfully on my Intel Dual Core at 2.13 Ghz + 2 GB RAM + Nvidea Graphics (256MBs). Even faster than XP and certainly much more appealing visually.

With some gymnastics current Desktop has 3 installed Os (Win XP, Win Vista , Linux Slackware). Of course all made possible by lilo magic and two physical disks split up in a total of (4+2=6) partitions.

SDA(250GB)
sda1 - Windows XP (ntfs)
sda2 – Linux Swap
sda3- Linux Slackware(ext2 )
sda4- Files (Fat32 so I can write on it from linux as well)

HDB(80GB)
hdb1 – Windows Vista
hdb2 – Another FAT32 file partition

It's soon to say, but I'm tempted to mark this as the end of my Microsoft allergy.



Or not... :P still think of it as an OA (as in Open Ass). Not that it's particularly more insecure than linux by default. The question is, I believe, that being vulgar... it's a more apealing target to work on.

Sem comentários :