quarta-feira, março 19, 2008

if(true && false)

let's say that sometimes... I can't help my self when comes to pressing ctrl + U and snicking to take a look at the source code of the web page. I've seen a couple of strange things, but never something like this.

if (true && false) {
//configuration variables
hbx.acct='DM570919C1BC';//abtest account number
//segments and funnels?
hbx.seg=getViewerSegment();//visitor segmentation
hbx.hc3 = "sample_B";
"document.write('\ script language="javascript1.1" src="http://www.hi5.com/friend/js/wss/hbx.js" " <\/script>'); 've seen a couple of strange things, but never something like this.
}

now first reasoning: this is alien logics and that "if" can run on terms I cannot understand.

Second reasoning: it's a dynamically generated page (script included) and somehow variables determined that those parameters should be written separatly... so they ended up being whatever and that whatever is impossible. now this would make some sense... not all the sense because if that is the case why not use the same variables to omit the whole bit of code?


question: is there a way to record this and resend it in my terms? now to do that I'd have to make an app capable of doing my own packets, one of the problems that jumps right in to the eye and fires frustration is Referer. Even If I change the source and then try to load it, the browser will try to find the files on my computer... unless...

ohh well.. no time, no knowledge.

Sem comentários :