quarta-feira, junho 11, 2008

paranoia... or not!

Well I as reading a book.. and stumbled on the picture below....

I have argued this with several people, some of them seemed resolute to convince me it could not be... or that it was strange. Well it is not strange. My experience was with winXP SP1. The minute I entered the system I was infected...


There are no completly secure systems. There are just those that still have no known vulnerabilities... it so happens that the larger the time gap between release and install. The bigger the probability that someone, somewhere has found a way to get in. And trust me... some people don't sleep just thinking of ways to get in... ways to get information, ways to destroy your machine, ways to make your life harder. why? it's a free game, that never ends.

Lesson to be taken... If your going to walk on menure... make sure to wear rubber boots.

Sem comentários :